- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup pitted Spanish olives
- 6 medium shallots, halved lengthwise and peeled (about 6 ounces)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Feta cheese, crumbled, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine chicken, oil, tomatoes, olives, shallots, and thyme in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and spread chicken mixture, skin side up, in a single layer. Roast until a thermometer inserted into thickest parts of the thighs (do not touch bones) reaches 165 degrees, 35 to 40 minutes.
Transfer chicken to a platter and loosely cover with foil. Return vegetables to oven and roast until golden brown in places, about 10 minutes more. Transfer vegetables and accumulated juices to platter with chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with mint and feta.